Bantam, Midget & Junior Camp is a camp designed specifically to help players prepare for their upcoming season. The camp will work on your skills and on your conditioning to get you “game ready” for any tryout camp that you are going to attend.
You will experience a variety of innovative drills that will work on your conditioning and thinking skills.
It will be an intense training camp environment with class room instruction that will cover various mental training topics as well as an introduction to the many hockey options available to prospective players wanting to go to the next level.
There will also be a professional guest coaches that coach at a high level of hockey. Many players have attended this camp over the years.
- Maintain & improve individual advanced skills.
- High intensity European flow drills, games and scrimmages.
- Mental Training = goal setting, visualization & more.
- Pro Style training camp format.
- Exposure to Junior A, B and Professional coaches.
- Convenient location off Highway #1.
- Elite Level players only accepted.
- Great preparation for coming try out camps.
- Limited Space – Only 22 players accepted.
- Guaranteed to make you a better player!
For Bantam, Midget and Junior players.
|Coquitlam Planet Ice||Coquitlam, BC||July 31 to August 3, 2017||click here for more info|